ABOUT CRAFT COLLECTIVE: Craft Collective is an independent craft beer distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We're honest, accommodating, and committed to helping small craft producers succeed. We primarily work with New England and New York breweries like Fiddlehead, SingleCut, Aeronaut, Finback, Idle Hands, Kent Falls, and more. You can view our portfolio at http://www.getcraft.co/massachusetts/.
EMPLOYMENT AT CRAFT COLLECTIVE: Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, employee ownership, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts, Rhode Island and Maine.
POSITION OVERVIEW: This is a second shift position with a 2:00PM start time. Days of operation are Monday through Friday with an occasional Saturday/Holiday required. You will be responsible for working within our Stoughton warehouse location during the second shift from 2PM-10PM. At your arrival, you will check in with the first shift supervisor manager to ensure a changeover of responsibility on active tasks. On a typical week, you can expect to work approximately 40 hours. Longer days will be required as needed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Operate fork-lift and electric pallet jack to move beer safely around the warehouse
- Receive beer on inbound deliveries
- Load/onload trucks with empty kegs
- Prepare pallets for shipment
- Maintain a tidy warehouse workspace
- Put away beer into coolers and racks
- Perform inventory counts
- Enter required information into computer
- Unload delivery trucks upon their return and perform driver check out procedures
- Pick orders for the following day's deliveries
- Operate warehouse management software to properly account for all warehouse activities
- Stock employee food shelves
- Manage inventories of essential items necessary for company operations
- Occasionally, make a late afternoon delivery in emergency situations
- Additional duties as assigned
- Current valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills and prior experience working with the public.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work. This includes frequent lifting and handling of cases of up to 50 lbs and kegs of up to 165 pounds.
- Ability to frequently push, pull, and handle fully loaded wheelers.
- Prior fork lift experience is a plus, but the company is able to train and certify you as well
- Must possess a High School degree.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and continued random drug screens.
- Must possess a mobile phone with data plan.
- Must have a car or live or otherwise be able to reliably transport yourself to the Stoughton warehouse location.
- Knowledge and interest in Craft Beer is preferred.
- Job duties are performed primarily inside our Stoughton warehosue
- Exposure to outside/winter weather, walk-in cooler temperatures, tight warehouse spaces and riding in delivery trucks. Exposure to diesel fumes, vibrations and noise levels of trucks.
Please email your resume and cover letter. Do not call or otherwise contact the company about this position. We will only consider applicants who apply through the designated channel.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Thank you for considering applying for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers