ABOUT CRAFT COLLECTIVE: Craft Collective is an independent craft beer distribution company focused on quality, small, craft producers. We maintain ample refrigeration, a fully climate-controlled warehouse, and refrigerated delivery vehicles. Our people represent our brands with enthusiasm and diligently care for our products. We're honest, accommodating, and committed to helping small craft producers succeed. We primarily work with New England and New York breweries like Fiddlehead, SingleCut, Oxbow, Aeronaut, Finback, Idle Hands, Kent Falls, and more. You can view our portfolio at http://www.getcraft.co/massachusetts/.
EMPLOYMENT AT CRAFT COLLECTIVE: Craft Collective is a well-capitalized startup company. We offer competitive pay, employee stock ownership, terrific benefits, and a craft-beer enthusiast culture. We are dedicated and passionate about this industry. We work hard and will expect the same from you. This position offers the opportunity to become part of a great team of individuals driven to deliver the best quality craft beverages to the finest establishments in Massachusetts and Rhode Island.
POSITION OVERVIEW: This is a first shift position with a 6:30AM start time. Days of operation are Tuesday through Friday. Very rarely you will be asked to work a Saturday. You will be responsible for assisting drivers in making deliveries to stores and restaurants throughout the Massachusetts area. After making all assigned deliveries, you will return the truck to the warehouse, unload, and perform check-out procedures, thus ending your day. Typically, you will finish between between 5:00 - 6:00PM. On a typical week, you can expect to work approximately 45-50 hours. Longer days will be required as needed.
This position has the potential to turn into a full time driving position as the Company's need for drivers increases.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Organize truck for efficient delivery and safe transport.
- Deliver product to customers.
- Stock coolers in an orderly manner.
- Pick up returns of bottles, empty kegs and product.
- Interact professionally with customers.
- Adhere to all professional appearance requirements (clothing, footwear, etc.).
- Unload any returns and ensure the proper information on each return is communicated to warehouse staff
- Perform daily check-out procedures.
- Additional duties as assigned.
- Current valid driver's license and a clean driving record.
- Ability to work independently with a strong sense of urgency.
- Strong communication skills and prior experience working with the public.
- Ability to perform physically demanding work. This includes frequent lifting and handling of cases of up to 50 lbs and kegs of up to 165 pounds.
- Ability to frequently push, pull, and handle fully loaded wheelers.
- Must possess a High School degree.
- Must be able to pass pre-employment drug screen and continued random drug screens.
- Must be able to maintain D.O.T medical certificate.
- Must possess a mobile phone with data plan.
- Must have a car or live or otherwise be able to reliably transport yourself to the Stoughton warehouse location.
- Knowledge and interest in Craft Beer is preferred.
- Job duties are performed inside and outside retail buildings, including in basements with low ceiling heights and tight hallways.
- Exposure to outside/winter weather, walk-in cooler temperatures, and riding in delivery trucks. Exposure to diesel fumes, vibrations and noise levels of trucks.
Please email your resume and cover letter. Do not call or otherwise contact the company about this position. We will only consider applicants who apply through the designated channel. All candidates must be able to pass pre-employment requirements, including a pre-employment drug screening.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this role. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified.
Thank you for considering applying for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers