compensation: Salary Based On Experience- Excellent Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Redbrook Apts. 220 Wareham Road- Plymouth MA 02360
8:00 a.m.- 4:30 p.m. On call rotation required
Must successfully pass all drug testing, physical & agility, background checks, have a valid license and clean driving record.
TITLE: MAINTENANCE MANAGER
REPORTS TO: PROPERTY MANAGER
The maintenance manager at Corcoran Management Company holds a key position in the company because he is the eyes and ears of the property. The maintenance manager is the person responsible for the day-to-day physical upkeep of the property, inside and out. And because curb appeal and resident satisfaction are at the top of the list of priorities at Corcoran, the successful maintenance manager must be attentive to details as well as possess a variety of skills including supervisory, communication, organizational and mechanical.
The responsibilities of a maintenance manager at Corcoran Management Company are extensive. The position offers the right candidate the opportunity to enhance his current skills and acquire new knowledge. The maintenance managers at Corcoran Management Company who love their jobs are those who thrive on the fact that they never know what challenges may meet them when they drive onto the property. If after reading the following list of responsibilities, you are interested in a career as a maintenance manager with Corcoran Management Company, please submit your resume for review.
• Motivate self and staff daily to maintain the property to attract new residents and to resolve work order requests from existing residents in a timely and satisfactory manner
• Oversee the work of contractors to ensure the work is performed correctly and on schedule
• Inspect each apartment annually as well as each time it is vacated
• Make-ready vacant apartments in a timely and satisfactory manner in preparation for showing to new and prospective residents
• Maintain an accurate list of available apartments for showing to prospective residents and for move-in by new residents
• Keep exceptional written records of preventative and emergency maintenance work, work orders, apartment renovations, annual inspections, purchase orders and overtime orders and submit these reports to the appropriate persons
• Service and maintain equipment pursuant to the recommendations of the manufacturer and the schedule set forth by Corcoran Management Company
• Organize maintenance shop, keep track of stock; Obtain pre-approval for unbudgeted items over $500
• Check smoke detectors, circuit breakers, outlets and lights in common areas to ensure they are working
• Follow strict safety procedures when working on the property and make sure that the maintenance staff follows the procedures including wearing the necessary safety attire and using appropriate equipment
• Schedule self and maintenance technicians for emergency maintenance coverage every weekend, evening and holiday; also mandatory snow removal for entire maintenance staff (including grounds and janitors)
• Ensure that the maintenance staff is in proper uniform
• Communicate various maintenance policies and procedures to the maintenance staff and make sure that they understand and follow them
• Assist property manager with the annual property budget
• Hire maintenance employees and evaluate their performance after 90 days, then annually thereafter
• Coordinate annual maintenance projects including plantings, mowings, and leaf and debris removal
• Perform other duties that may arise .
1. Must submit to and pass Corcoran Management Company’s background screening as explained in the employment application.
2. Must submit to and pass a Drug and Alcohol Screening as explained in the Corcoran Management Company’s Substance Abuse Prevention/Detection Policy.
3. Must submit to and pass a Physical and Agility Test.
4. Must be able to read, write and communicate verbally in English.
5. Must wear the appropriate attire provided for this position.
Corcoran Management Company:
With over five decades of growth and success, Corcoran Management Company is one of New England’s most highly regarded property management companies. We specialize in the development and management of apartment communities -- delivering superior customer service and maintaining exceptional quality standards.
At Corcoran Management Company, we encourage our employees to grow with us as we develop a growing portfolio of communities. Employee growth and development is fostered by providing job skills seminars, industry education, professional certification and advancement opportunities. All the while, we pride ourselves in maintaining a small, personal company atmosphere where every individual matters.
In other words, we don’t just Create Communities --- we also Build Careers in residential property management. We offer attractive salaries plus commissions, generous bonuses and excellent benefits.
If integrity, teamwork and superior customer service are as important to you as they are to us, we invite you to forward your resume to Cathleen Donahue@ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to 781-849-0157
Corcoran Management Company…………..building careers since 1951.
FAX- 781-849-0157 office - 781-849-0011
Corcoran Management Company is an E.O.E. / Drug Free employer.
Please visit our website at: WWW.CORCORANAPTS.COM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers