Recent grads encouraged to apply.
QR Code Link to This Post
- Coordinate with senior staff to identify top client priorities and create a strategy to meet objectives through recruiting activities.
- Utilize a variety of on-line sources to identify and develop a database of potential candidates to meet client needs.
- Conduct in-depth phone screens, personal interviews and reference checks to evaluate skill sets, work history, personality match, etc.
- Present detailed client job descriptions to candidates to determine skills match and interest level.
- Negotiates candidate salary and pay rates, prepares candidates and coordinates client interviews.
- Provides detailed candidate information to account managers for client submission.
- Bachelor's Degree in Life Sciences or related area.
- Must have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Experience in sales, customer service, recruiting, fund raising, retail or restaurant work is a plus.
- Local candidates are highly preferred.