compensation: Commensurate with candidate's abilities and experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
RuggedMade is looking for an enthusiastic person to join our ecommerce retail sales and support team. We are a dynamic on-line retail company. We specialize in outdoor power equipment, including log splitters, plate compactors, and hydraulic components. We sell nationwide at ruggedmade.com and we have Amazon and eBay stores. Our ability to sell great products at competitive prices combined with our commitment to delivering excellent customer support have enabled us to earn loyal customers and grow. This is a terrific opportunity to join our hard-working, fun-loving team and help us reach the next level.
In this role, you will play an important part in ensuring RuggedMade customers have a positive shopping experience. We are constantly adding new products. Your keen eye for hot sellers will help us expand our catalog. A primary responsibility is listing new products for sale with engaging content. You will work closely with our digital marketing team to promote our brand and our products in order to drive quality traffic to our web stores and achieve a high conversion rate.
As the ideal candidate, you are self-motivated, focused, and able to work independently. Your positive attitude, excellent communication skills, and enthusiasm enable you to listen carefully to customer input and provide clear answers and information on our site that help them make an informed purchasing decision. You possess the ability to multitask, prioritize work, stay organized, and follow up. You are familiar with mechanical products.
You have sales and customer service experience. You are experienced with on-line selling and e-commerce systems. You are curious about where the e-commerce industry is going and like to stay abreast of the latest trends. By indulging your obsession with outselling the competition and delivering a world-class on-line customer experience, you will make a significant contribution to our success.
If you are seeking an opportunity to join a winning team and develop your career, RuggedMade is the place for you. We have a pleasant and casual work environment. Our company culture stresses integrity, respect, trust, independence, performance, personal development, and fun.
• Create and manage on-line product listings
• Create content about our products: Articles, Blog and Social Media Posts, Buyer's Guides, Pictures, etc.
• Sales and After-Sales Support via phone, chat, and e-mail
• Process orders, track shipping, process returns, etc.
• Work closely with other teams, including sales, marketing, and operations
• Perform other related tasks
• Experience with online/e-commerce sales, including Amazon and eBay
• Self-motivated, organized, and detail-oriented
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, fluent in English
• Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines
• Customer-centric attitude
• Creative and enjoy devising innovative solutions to problems
• Familiar with mechanical products and willing to learn our product line
• Proficient with computers (Microsoft Office, e-mail, e-com platforms, shipping programs, CRM systems, etc.)
• Professional attendance
• Bachelor's or Associate’s Degree
• Retail and/or wholesale sales and digital marketing experience
• Familiarity with SEO and pay per click advertising
• Youtube and Social Media content experience
• Graphic design, photography, and/or video creation and/or editing skills
• Web development, particularly Magento
Please apply with resume. We would love to learn a bit about you and hear why you believe you would be a good addition to the RuggedMade team. Preference will be given to candidates who provide a personalized
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers