compensation: Depends On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
LG&P is a brand and retail marketing agency that works with major retailers and brand manufacturers. Our services range from shopper research to design, manufacturing execution, Installation & Events Services. We develop programs that combine design innovation with strategic consumer insights to help our clients drive sales and maximize ROI. Through innovation and consumer insights, we lead the industry of retail merchandising services with products such as point of purchase displays for retail merchandisers. Named twice by Entrepreneur magazine as "One of the Fastest Growing Companies in the US," LG&P is now a global agency with operating offices in New Jersey, Carlsbad CA, Bridgewater MA, Toronto Canada and Ningbo China, as well as key account servicing in Atlanta GA, Plano TX and Charlotte NC.
Under Senior Management serve as the primary relationship owner for all company installation projects. Ensure clients derive maximum value from our services. Prepare the implementation of project/ program strategies and plans by leveraging optimal workforce resources (whether internal or external). Work closely with Senior Management, clients and internal teams to identify needs, setting benchmarks and ‘deliverables’ including project approval workflows and consult on best practices for solutions and setup.
Prepare and deliver effective field reports from internal resources (Project Managers, Project Coordinators and field resources), including all required stakeholders at all levels of the organization. Deliver daily status and result reports to internal and external teams as required. Regularly evaluate quality of field execution of assigned projects. Identify new opportunities from within existing accounts, partnering with the Business Development to aid in increasing revenue. Ensure a deep enough understanding of assigned projects and resources to head off potential issues before they become problems. Prepare and deliver (to internal Senior Management) all relevant financial tracking of programs and projects under your supervision, including fees associated change orders, cancellations and any job-related matters.
• Oversee all labor resources; develop positive working relationships with all internal and external touch points including clients
• Collaborate with Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Field Resources assigned to you for project/ program implementation. Assign responsibilities as required
• Drive labor vendor/ partner relationships, including training and safety
• Act as liaison for Field Associates and company
• Work closely with Senior Management, Project Managers, Project Coordinators and Field Operations on day-to-day operational processes including project set-up and reporting, scheduling of resources, project financial tracking, resource/ personnel paperwork, troubleshooting/ problem solving and QA
• Work closely with Senior Management, Project Managers and Operations to determine root causes for customer success or failure and drive requirements for project or process enhancement and development as needed
• Work closely with Senior Management to develop a Nationwide database of labor resources and partners
• Work closely with Senior Management to develop a comprehensive safety plan and its implementation with our workforce and partners
• Partner with internal cross-functional teams to understand project goals and key performance metrics and exceed those goals throughout the project/ program lifecycle
• Leverage technical tools and data to manage project/ programs to success, high customer satisfaction and renewal
• Prepare project/ program insights reporting, and presentations, including analysis and research for internal and external teams
• Manage daily and or weekly project/ program status documents for review
• Work closely with PM/AD’s on project billing set up, invoicing and AP/AR
• Manage labor activity for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure on open issues
• Adhere to established processes and workflows, as established by Senior Management
• Provide input on new processes and workflows as needed
Focus on ensuring that we maintain superior customer service levels, operational excellence and strategic insight
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers