compensation: Salary Based On Experience- Excellent Benefits Package employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
North and South of Boston MA- AFFORDABLE AND MARKET EXPERIENCE
Tuesday-Saturday and others Monday-Friday
Salary Based on Experience-
1. Management Company’s Substance Abuse Prevention/Detection Policy.
2. Must pass Management Company’s background screening as explained in the employment application.
3. Must be able to read, write and communicate in English.
4. Must wear appropriate office attire as described in the employee handbook. Must submit to and pass a Drug and Alcohol Screening as explained in the employee handbook-
The Property Manager must be skilled in all facets of managing a residential apartment property because the Property Manager is responsible for the day-to-day operating profitability and efficiency of the property within the parameters of the pre-approved annual operating budget and consistent with Corcoran Management's policies and procedures. The Property Manager must be able to direct and analyze both physical and fiscal operations of the property and project a professional image and approach to problem solving and planning.
The Property Manager oversees all daily activities at the property and must be able to effectively supervise an administrative, leasing and maintenance to maximize their performance. The Property Manager must be capable of professional interaction with residents, unit owners, contractors and other business people.
SPECIFIC LIST OF DUTIES:
• Preparation, presentation and monitoring of the annual operating budgets
• Ensure that property/ies are collecting all rent and fees when due; Authorize corrective and/or legal action as required to ensure collection; Follow up on any legal action
• Monitor purchase order system and pre-approve any unbudgeted purchases in excess of $200; Approve and process all invoices for payment
• Hire, train, supervise staff and, if necessary, terminate staff, according to company policy
• Make recommendations for promotion and/or salary increases for staff; Evaluate performance of office staff and maintenance manager
• Monitor rental activity at the property/ies and be knowledgeable about the competition; Make recommendations to the Senior Property Manager in areas of rental rates, renewal rents and marketing strategies
With over five decades of growth and success, Corcoran Management Company is one of New England’s most highly regarded property management companies. We specialize in the development and management of apartment communities -- delivering superior customer service and maintaining exceptional quality standards.
At Corcoran Management Company, we encourage our employees to grow with us as we develop a growing portfolio of communities. Employee growth and development is fostered by providing job skills seminars, industry education, professional certification and advancement opportunities. All the while, we pride ourselves in maintaining a small, personal company atmosphere where every individual matters.
In other words, we don’t just Create Communities --- we also Build Careers in residential property management. We offer attractive salaries plus commissions, generous bonuses and excellent benefits.
If integrity, teamwork and superior customer service are as important to you as they are to us, we invite you to forward your resume to Cathleen Donahue@ [Click Here to Email Your Resumé] or fax it to 781-849-0157
Corcoran Management Company…………..building careers since 1951.
FAX- 781-849-0157 office - 781-849-0011
Corcoran Management Company is an E.O.E. / Drug Free employer.
Please visit our website at: WWW.CORCORANAPTS.COM
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers