QR Code Link to This Post
Location: Coyle School Residences Taunton, MA 02780
Hours: Full Time 40 Hours per Week
LEASE-UP. Historic Rehab. Fast paced work environment. Low Income Housing Tax Credit experience a must.
HallKeen Management is seeking a qualified, motivated and experienced Property Manager to lease-up and manage a 50 unit family affordable property in Taunton, MA. Candidate must possess experience in affordable housing, specifically the LIHTC and DHCD programs, marketing, staff supervision, budgeting and variance reporting, with an emphasis on resident relations and retention. Dedication to providing a high quality living environment is a must. Position reports to the Regional Manager.
Position responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Carry out marketing plan and conduct lease up of apartment community, inclusive of processing all affordable applications, showing apartments, conducting apartment inspections, and interfacing with contractors as necessary
• Implement office and maintenance systems, set up vendor accounts.
• Organize and maintain all resident and maintenance files.
• Collect rents and make daily deposits; enforce rent collection policy.
• Prepare and maintain various bi-monthly and quarterly reports and submit to regional manager and corporate office.
• Review applications for income eligibility for the LIHTC & HOME programs, as well as conduct annual recertifications of existing residents to ensure ongoing compliance with affordable housing programs.
• Prepare annual LIHTC compliance reports and participate in periodic regulatory audits.
• Hire and supervise all site staff; coordinate staff schedules and provide direction.
• Prepare annual budgets, and complete monthly and quarterly financial variance reporting
• Oversee preventive maintenance and physical plant operations
• Ensure 100% compliance with all Fair Housing regulations.
• Conduct annual apartment inspections and completely document and correct deficiencies.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3+ year’s residential property management experience or equivalent. ARM and C3P designations a plus. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, ability to multi task and work independently with attention to detail, and have strong organizational skills. Must be able to motivate and lead a team. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, OneSite, Outlook and Excel.
Full time position offers a competitive benefit program to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Home and Auto Discount program, Vendor Discount Program, 401(k) with matching contribution, Accrued Vacation, Sick, and Personal time and Paid Holiday Benefit.