A rapidly growing organization is looking for a bright, kind, and goal-oriented Executive Assistant to support the CEO. This role will make a big impact on the executive and their respective departments by providing effective and efficient administrative support.
You're excited about this opportunity because you will...
• Manage and organize complex and demanding calendars.
• Be a calendar gatekeeper and general deputy of time, fielding internal and external scheduling requests and providing recommendations that are aligned with executives' priorities.
• Collaborate with the internal executive support team and senior leadership, helping to coordinate meetings, speaking engagements, logistics, and changing plans.
• Be a sounding board and confidant to keep the executive well informed and help facilitate his/her decision making.
• Handle highly confidential and/or sensitive departmental matters with discretion and tact.
• Provide in-office support to executives, ranging from catering needs to AV assistance.
• Plan and coordinate team all-hands meetings, internal events, offsites, and all logistical and budget requirements related to the above.
• Plan and coordinate travel, including air and ground transportation, hotel reservations, and itineraries.
• Proactively develop relationships with key internal partners, gaining recognition as a team resource and go-to person for office related questions.
• Compile receipts to submit timely and accurate expense reports.
We're excited about you because...
• You have a Bachelor's degree
• You have a minimum of 3 years of executive administration work
• You have a genuine passion for providing outstanding hospitality and support.
• You have the ability to act in ambiguity and exercise good judgment, discretion, and confidentiality in all tasks.
• You are at ease yet professional with senior leadership and executives, both internally and externally.
• You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers