compensation: $13-$14/hour + comp plan employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Private medical practice, full-time position, and great team!
You enjoy making a difference in the lives of others. You want an opportunity to come in, showcase passion, have a voice, and be part of a team.
We are a local, independent, community-oriented audiology practice serving the Quincy community for over 30 years. We strive for a strong patient-provider relationship based on honesty, integrity, and value. Our patient-center approach allows us to focus on satisfying our patients hearing care needs, whatever they may be. We work with our patients to diagnose and find solutions for their hearing and tinnitus needs using state-of-the-art equipment and the most advanced technology. Our focus is entirely on our patients and their unique needs, by coming to Quincy Hearing our patients experience patient care specific to them with exceptional follow-up care to meet their hearing needs.
• We work together as a team to create an environment that makes people comfortable and helps them work towards better hearing and quality of life.
We're seeking an individual who is personable and naturally friendly, detail oriented, bright and inquisitive, and an excellent communicator. This position requires flexibility with both the duties and the schedule:
The Patient Success & Marketing Coordinator is the first point of contact for Patients. Responsibilities include:
• Greeting patients, answering phones, and scheduling appointments
• Patient retention and outreach
• Marketing and sales efforts
• Community and physician outreach
• High School diploma or GED, associate's degree preferred
• Excellent customer service skills
• Exceptional interpersonal skills
Why Should You Apply:
• You're passionate and want to make a difference in people's lives
• Excellent work environment
• Hands on training provided to set you up for success
• You have the opportunity to interact with wonderful patients!
Audigy is hiring on behalf of Quincy Hearing, please do not contact the practice directly.