compensation: Negotiable based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Housing Management Resources, Inc. (HMR) is a Property Management company specializing in affordable housing. An opening for a Compliance Coordinator at our corporate office in QUINCY, MA is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in growing with the company and learning the intricate details of affordable housing compliance and management.
You will have the opportunity to work on a variety of tasks and develop your skills in many areas. Through day-to-day support to Vice President of Compliance, Compliance Manager and our site staff, you will help us stay organized and efficient.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Perform compliance and administrative tasks to support the Compliance team
• Provide support to users with helpdesk issues, complete new-user set up, manage and coordinate access.
• Facilitate new property transitions, including software set up and document management
• Prepare and submit applications for industry related programs, initiatives and designations
• Assist with refinancing projects and sales
• Responsible for maintaining property-related compliance documents/agreements in our on-line document management system
• Compose, edit, proofread and format various correspondence
• Assist with Appeals
• Review Reasonable Accommodation requests and submit for final approval
• Coordinate scanning and storage of first-year files
• Manage annual file audit process
• Complete Tax Credit year-end reporting
• Monitor Affirmative Fair Housing Marketing Plans compliance, including demographics data gathering, filling out proper paperwork and tracking
• Perform administrative duties, including preparing expense reimbursements for VP of Compliance, maintaining audit calendar, conference call scheduling.
What We Are Looking For:
• Go-getter attitude
• Customer-oriented mindset
• Exceptional resourcefulness and problem solving
• Ability to organize work efficiently to meet deadlines and track progress of various tasks/projects
• Analytical thinking
Sounds like you? Apply Now! Click on the link to apply or reply to this posting.