QR Code Link to This Post
indus is a family-owned and operated business that has been serving the northeast for over 50 years. We treat our employees as part of the family and strive to provide the best working environment possible. Our clients have come to expect only the best service and professionalism from our team. We seek to hire people with a proactive
mindset and the ability to work independently as well as with a team. Our goal at indus is to provide opportunities for employees to develop a career, not just another job.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Reviews and approves time cards;
• Creates and processes all invoices for assigned projects;
• Runs AR reports for the sales team;
• Manages inventory;
• Processes dailies by checking calculations to ensure labor & equipment used is accounted for and accurate;
• Reviews, approves and processes AP invoices using related estimates;
• Submits certified payroll and OSHA Cards with the AR invoices;
• Files paperwork in associated internal systems as needed; and
• Performs other duties as required.
• College degree preferred or equivalent experience in lieu of college degree required;
• Minimum 1 -3 years previous related experience;
• General familiarity with accounting practices and principles;
• Possess excellent written & verbal communication skills and be able to effectively communicate with the field, management and clients alike;
• Advanced computer skills required;
• Must be detail oriented and highly organized;
• Ability to work in a fast-paced work environment;
• Ability to work under pressure in a deadline driven environment; and
• Must be proactive and solution oriented.
We offer a robust benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability Insurance, Life Insurance, and a 401(k) and Pension Plan.
indus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and maintains a Drug-Free work environment.