compensation: Depending on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Established company seeking an experienced professional to add to their growing.
• Prepare bid packages, sometimes had deliver
• Obtain permits for equipment moves
• Organize scheduling/prepare bills for Maintenance Division
• Attend weekly staff meetings
• Complete contract and pre-construction documents
• Reach out to vendors for quotes
• Submit paperwork for licensing and pre-qualifications
• Issue project related accounting documents (PO's, AIA Billing)
• Consult with insurance and bonding companies
• Update and enter leads into CRM software
Experience/ Skills Preferred:
• Experience in the construction industry is a preferred. However, all may apply
• Also, experience with TopBuilder, Bid2Win, Sage 100 Contractor, Microsoft Suite, and Adobe Acrobat are ideal
Excellent salary and benefits! Looking to hire immediately! Forward your resume today!
Aim Personnel Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers