Front Desk Receptionist
South Shore Vision Care is looking for an energetic and friendly individual to manage patient reception and perform front desk duties full-time in our fast-paced and growing eye care practice.
Job Duties Include, but are not limited to the following:
· Greeting patients
· Answering phone calls, and scheduling appointments
· Filing patient information
· Taking payments
· Verifying and billing insurance
· Monitoring patient flow
· High school diploma
· Knowledge of optical office practices is helpful, but not required
· Excellent phone presence and customer service skills
· Strong organizational abilities
· Knowledge of computer systems, including Windows based programs
· Willingness to work in a team environment
Benefits & Compensation
South Shore Vision Care offers a competitive salary; health insurance benefits, paid holidays, sick & vacation, and a great team environment...
About Our Company
South Shore Vision Care is a well-established two doctor Optometric practice located in Norwell. We are committed to offering the most comprehensive eye health services to its customers. The primary responsibility of our employees is to deliver outstanding customer service to our patients. The ideal candidate will need to demonstrate compassion, warmth, confidence and will be welcoming, outgoing, enthusiastic and engaging. As a medical receptionist, you must possess strong anticipatory skills and value patients' time by avoiding unnecessary delays and keeping patients informed about the process and status of care.
Please send us your resume and we look forward to hearing from you or contact us directly 781-878-2020
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers