Health and Social Services Consortium, Inc. (HESSCO), the Area Agency on Aging and Aging Services Access Point for South Norfolk County, is seeking a FULL-TIME (37.5 hrs/wk) Geriatric Support Services Coordinator.
• Work with elders enrolled in a Senior Care Options (SCO) program, a health plan which offers medical and social services.
• Participate in a multidisciplinary health care team, coordinate services and provide case management.
• Human Services B.A. required; BSW preferred. Salary differential for LSW.
• Good assessment, writing, accurate record keeping and computer skills necessary.
• Ability to manage a caseload.
• Reliable personal transportation.
• Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance.
• Flexible spending account; Retirement savings plan.
• 2 weeks vacation first year, 15 sick days first year, 3 personal days and 11 holidays .
• Mileage reimbursement.
• Flexible four-day work week possibility.
Please email your cover letter and resume.
Human Resources, HESSCO, 1 Merchant Street, Sharon, MA 02067
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers