The Community Resource Specialist/Career Navigator is responsible for managing an outcome driven agenda in an empathetic, person centered environment. While assisting individuals to identify and achieve their employment goals as well as directly supporting individuals and transporting them to a variety of community based activities that include; discovery activities, volunteer work, internships, travel training, social recreation, civic involvement and paid work experience.
You will need exceptional communication skills with critical thinking techniques, an ability to achieve consensus amongst stakeholders, and be able to creatively develop employment and career options. These are vital prerequisites for this job.
1. B.S. /B.A. Degree in Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, Strong human resource or business experience preferred and/or experience in related field of work.
2. Valid Driver's License, a safe driving record and access to a vehicle required
3. Ability to communicate with program participants, family, site staff and management.
4. Ability to safely drive company vehicles
5. Ability to physically assist program participants into/out of a vehicle.
6. Commitment to high quality customer service
WORK Inc. offers a 17 point benefit plan that includes an employer sponsored profit sharing plan, annual bonus, generous leave, excellent health benefits and career development.
Please, send your resume with cover letter detailing your academic qualifications, work and volunteer experience plus any other relevant documentation via email to Lwaheed@workinc.org.
WORK INC is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages individuals with disabilities and Veterans to apply. Please contact 617-691-1506 if you require any assistance in responding to this advertisement.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers