HESSCO, a non profit social services agency, seeks a full time (37.5 hours/week) Case Manager.
• Multifaceted position to provide in-home assessments for older adults to remain living independently and comfortably in the community.
• Evaluate and determine consumer needs in accordance with eligibility guidelines.
• Coordinate and monitor service plans to assist consumers to remain safely at home.
• Human Services B.A. required; BSW preferred. Salary differential for LSW.
• Good assessment, writing, accurate record keeping and computer skills necessary.
• Ability to manage a caseload.
• Reliable personal transportation.
• A sense of humor and commitment to team spirit.
• Health, dental, life and long-term disability insurance.
• Flexible spending account; Retirement savings plan.
• 2 weeks vacation first year, 3 personal days, 15 sick days first year, and 11 holidays.
• Mileage reimbursement.
• Flexible four-day work week possibility.
Please email cover letter and resume.
HESSCO Elder Services
One Merchant St.
Sharon, MA 02067
Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers