WORK Inc., one of New England's most progressive providers of services to adults with disabilities is seeking an exceptional Career Navigator who is committed to helping consumers identify and achieve their employment goals both short and long term. In this position you must be able to mentor and support the individuals that we serve by using positive behavioral strategies to encourage growth and development that will prepare the individual for employment: through providing interviewing preparation, job training, follow along supports, discovery activities, volunteer work, internships, travel training, and civic involvement.
You will need exceptional communication skills with critical thinking techniques, an ability to achieve consensus amongst stakeholders, and be able to creatively develop employment and career options. These are vital prerequisites for this job. (Bilingual candidates: English and Spanish are encouraged to apply)
1. Preferred, but not required candidates that are fluent in Spanish
2. B.S / B.A. in Human Services, Psychology, Social Work, Rehabilitation Counseling, Strong human resource or business experience preferred and/or experience in related field of work.
3. Valid Driver's License, a safe driving record and access to a vehicle required
4. Ability to relate to a broad range of individuals including clients, colleagues, and corporate decision makers.
5. Commitment to high quality customer services
WORK Inc. offers a 17 point benefit plan that includes an employer sponsored profit sharing plan, annual bonus, generous leave, excellent health benefits and career development.
We are seeking applicants who are enthusiastic, energetic, highly organized, detail-oriented, and have strong oral and written communication skills. Please, send your resume with cover letter detailing your academic qualifications, work and volunteer experience plus any other relevant documentation.
WORK INC is an equal employment opportunity employer and encourages individuals with disabilities and Veterans to apply. Please contact 617-691-1506 if you require any assistance in responding to this advertisement.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers