Join our Residential Services Team - Transforming Lives and Realizing Potential.
This is a Career Building Opportunity - The Guild is offering exceptional training, support and benefits. Wages are competitive, tuition assistance is among the best in this field, and we always look to promote within our organization. So if you have a heart for helping, we could go a long way together!!
Part of the Job...
• Provides instruction and support to the residents in the areas of activities of daily living
• Maintains a clean, safe, positive living environment for each individual we serve
• Provides personal care when needed
• Facilitates community integration through planned outings, recreation, and social activities.
• Transports to and from; day program, work program, doctor's, community activities or other.
• Assists in the development and implementation of residential ISP and daily activity schedule.
• Administers and records medications, as directed during MAP training.
Available Shift: 2nd Shift (3-10pm) or 3rd Awake (11pm- 9am) or PT Per Diem - Four Day Work Week
Applicants must attend the paid two week pre-service program held Monday through Friday day time and some evening hours - valuable training and certification for your advancement.
From you please...
• A minimum of an Associate's Degree is preferred; those with similar experience in lieu of a degree will be considered
• Good interpersonal skills and maturity
• Willingness to learn from skilled professionals
• Must be dedicated, energetic and committed to making a difference in the residents' lives
• A valid driver's license
• Must be able to perform C.P.I (full training provided)
• Must be able to pass M.A.P test (full training provided)
• Ability to pass CORI/DCF and national fingerprint checks (required for employment)
Please fill out application with attached resume/cover letter on the link below to be considered for these openings. Candidates who present with background, skills, and passion for human service, will be contacted by our recruiter Peggy to arrange an interview.