We are in need of a well rounded graphic designer. You'll be working onsite on Adobe Illustrator to start. Applicant should be highly self-motivated and able to work independently as well as with direction as part of a team.
Key Responsibilities include:
• Creates presentation materials
• Exhibits proven aptitude for producing a broad range of materials,
• Exhibits experience in producing digital slides, multimedia tools and other visual materials.
• Expert in Adobe Illustrator
• Proficient in Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Ability to receive and produce quality work through verbal feedback.
• Ability to take and follow directions well.
• Must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail.
• Adaptable and learns quickly
• Detail-oriented and self-reliant
• Mac platform proficiency
Qualities you should have:
• Detail-oriented & a sense of craftsmanship/pride in your work
• Ability to handle the pace that comes with working in a fast-moving, exponentially scaling environment
• Reliable and responsible
• Permission to work in the US
What to Do
Please send resume with cover letter, portfolio, and salary requirements for consideration.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers