compensation: Commensurate with Experience employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
National Advertising and Direct Mail Company seeking Graphic Designers for ongoing freelance assignments, 20-30 hrs/wk. Various shifts available (including first, second, third & weekend shifts.)
Candidate must be dedicated to designing and producing accurate, moderately complex advertising material that meets our exemplary quality standards.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
• Working closely with Client Services Supervisor to ensure proof deadlines are being met
• Following and interpreting clients' layout instructions as received via online tool or via supplied hard copy
• Understanding and interpreting clients' needs as relayed by a second or third party and deciphering instructions provided on rough builds
• Utilizing Desktop Publishing skills to produce accurate ads in latest version of InDesign (Creative Cloud) - Mac users preferred
• Performing all necessary pre-press functions in order to prepare ads for press
• Utilizing appropriate judgment to improve the overall quality of an ad providing it does not violate the integrity of the rough layout
• Suggesting alternative designs if warranted
• Must be organized, detail-oriented and able to work in a fast paced environment
• Able to multitask and work on a variety of projects to ensure proof deadlines
• Must be fully set-up to work from home and meet all applicable software and hardware requirements (if applying for remote position)
• Flexible work schedule
• Experience with Automotive Advertising a plus, but not required
• Bilingual in English & Spanish languages a plus, but not required
• Proficient in MS Office/Open Office
Interested applicants should respond with resume, salary requirements and availability.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities