US Markerboard and the Brite Visual Products, Inc. family of websites has an immediate opening for a full-time entry level graphic designer. Position requires traveling to and working at our office in Holbrook, MA.
No offsite Freelance.
We are in need of someone who can work independently, learn fast, and has a great attitude, not just good, great!
Key Responsibilities include:
• Create graphics for custom graphic boards
• Create graphics for use on website(s) and email marketing
• Create graphics for printed materials
• Proficient in Adobe MasterSuite: Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop and InDesign
• Strong communication skills and ability to work well under tight deadlines in a fast-paced, team environment.
• Ability to receive and produce quality work through verbal feedback.
• Ability to take and follow directions well.
• Must have excellent proofing skills and attention to detail.
• Adaptable and learns quickly
• Detail-oriented and self-reliant
• Microsoft Office proficiency (Outlook, Excel)
F/T hours, Mon. - Fri: 8:30 a.m. - 5:00p.m.
Please submit your cover letter with salary requirements and resume in pdf format as well as a portfolio (Website or PDF samples) demonstrating experience to be considered for this position.
Reference Entry Level Graphic Designer in the subject line. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers