compensation: Dependent on Experience - salary and benefits plus commission/bonus employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Great American Art is seeking a full time Commercial Art Consultant to join its expanding sales/design team. This is an opportunity to join a growing, fun, forward thinking company that will give the qualified candidate exposure to a wide range of design industry contacts, projects, and commercial clients of all types and sizes, with plenty of opportunity for advancement within the company. At Great American Art we believe art has the power to: heal, inspire, provoke, challenge, offer hope, and most of all to connect and remind of us our common humanity - we are looking for someone who shares this belief.
The ideal candidate has experience in Commercial Art Design/Consultation or Interior Design with experience specifying / selecting artwork and or interiors for commercial projects. Professionals with established relationships and contacts in the commercial interior design community and/or artist's communities, as well as experience working in a sales environment preferred.
• Will be responsible for designing large and small jobs from inception to installation. Includes specifying artwork of all types (framed art, canvas, acrylics, wallpapers, originals, sculptures, mobiles, etc) Must be willing to tackle large-scale commercial art projects with hard deadlines independently and handle all aspects of design, consultation, and coordination, follow up, scheduling and overall client relationship management.
• Proficiency with Photoshop and Adobe InDesign.
• Comfortable with both design and sales. You will be responsible for selling the designs you work on, must be comfortable in a sales environment and able to track leads, do follow ups, provide sales projections, and overcome client obstacles (note this role requires zero cold calling/selling).
• Travel may be required to job sites for select projects both for design meetings and be on hand for installation.
• Self-motivated and with ability to multi-task.
• Desire to grow design division by implementing systems/processes/standards as you see fit. Implement best practices you have used in other settings to improve overall design process.
• Strong communication skills of all types - you will be primary contact to our company for many important clients.
• Fun/Energetic out-going personality capable of contributing to a fun, hard working corporate culture.
• Most of all - be someone that wants to have a meaningful impact on the growth, success, direction and values of the company they work at.
Full benefits package including salary plus incentive bonuses and commissions offered. Salary based on experience. Interested candidates please include your resume, and a short write up on how/why you can contribute to growing and improving our company and/or representative projects you have worked on.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers