The Sales & Marketing Director is responsible for conducting lead generating activities, manage leads to closing, growing occupancy and revenue through high-integrity practices, develop and implement sales/marketing plans, meet or exceed performance metrics and community goals and set positive tone for community environment.
ESSENTIAL JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
• Execute strategic plan to achieve individual weekly, monthly, quarterly, and yearly goals set by the Executive Director and Regional Support Team for sales activities, external and internal sales metrics, new move-ins, occupancy and revenue growth.
• Execute timely follow-ups with inquiries through strategic planning with compelling/purposeful actions to generate move-ins.
• Plan and conduct weekly outreach appointments with professionals that have the ability to refer leads, i.e. agencies, hospitals, physicians, attorneys, community leaders, etc. Develop and maintain favorable relationships through planned, purposeful activities.
• Meet or exceed metrics for quality and quantity of sales activities and new move-ins.
• Plan and coordinate with the community team to conduct monthly marketing events that generate leads, attendance from professionals, community interest and create public relations opportunities.
• Responsible for tracking and documenting sales activities using community software and maintaining database up-to-date on a daily/weekly basis.
• Participate in the development of quarterly sales and marketing action plans, semi-annual competitive analyses, weekly sales dashboard reports, advertising strategy and public relations efforts.
• Process all initial LIHTC certifications for new residents, re-certifications for existing residents and internal transitions from LIHTC private-pay to Subsidy programs (only for Tax Credit Communities).
• Follow all company, state, federal and applicable Compliance and Regulatory guideline at all times.
• Provide the team with regular updates (weekly and as needed) on prospects and all sales and community first impressions daily.
• Work closely with Executive Director and Resident Care Director throughout the assessment and move-in process to ensure company move-in guidelines are maintained.
• Prepare and distribute all required move-in paperwork to insure smooth move in process.
• Analyze market area to identify and monitor changes in competition, new construction, pricing, amenities, incentive programs and new trends and compliance changes in the immediate market and applicable surrounding markets.
• Maintain and protect the confidentiality of all resident, prospect and community business at all times.
• Develop quarterly marketing plans that include monthly goals, outreach, events, advertising, direct mail campaigns, website updates and bi-annual competitive surveys
• Work closely with Executive Director and Maintenance Team to insure that tour route (including building exterior), model apartments and open apartments exceed expectations at all times.
• Be familiar with and utilize company tools and resources in order to best execute the responsibilities of the role.
• Attend regular in-services as required.
• Perform all other tasks and assignments assigned by the Executive Director.
• Adhere to and carry out all Company policies and procedures as they relate to sales, marketing, safety and all aspects of operations and human resources.
• Report on-the-job injuries to a supervisor before the end of the day on the day an injury occurs.
• Establish and maintain constructive working relationships with coworkers, residents/families, and visitors.
• Maintain confidentiality of verbal and written communication.
• Promote the community in a positive way
• Promote teamwork in providing highest quality customer service to residents, families and visitors
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPECTATIONS
● Fire and Safety procedures
● Resident Rights and Responsibilities
● EOEA Regulations governing Assisted Living (including all required in-services)
● Sales/Marketing theories and practices
● Air-conditioned, heated, well-lit community with minimal barriers
● Bending or kneeling to perform some tasks
● Sitting for extended periods of time
● Daily telephone and computer use and transportation to appointments
● Occasional lifting of up to 50lbs.
● Residents always come first and their needs will be met unless there is a conflict with the needs of others or the organization as a whole.
● Employees will not work under the influence of mood altering or illegal drugs or alcohol
● Neat appearance, adherence to dress code and good personal hygiene are expected.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to 781-331-4422 or KMcdonagh@hallkeen.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers