compensation: $25.00 per hour employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Nantucket Island Resorts, a well-established hotel company on Nantucket Island, Massachusetts, is now accepting applications for the position of Online Marketing Coordinator. This is a part time position (28 hours a week) and will be based in our Boston office at 75 Park Plaza, Boston, MA.
This position is ultimately responsible for overseeing and implementing the overall digital marketing strategy for Nantucket Island Resorts.
Other important aspects of this position include the ability to:
• Oversee PPC campaigns monitoring their performance and return on investment.
• Writing informative and effective search engine optimized copy for the website and external blog postings.
• Develop new and creative growth strategies.
• Managing the organizations Social Media accounts ensuring all copy is relevant for the different platforms.
• 2+ years of hospitality background preferred
• Experience managing and implementing digital advertising programs
• Clear understanding of overall information technology knowledge, Social Media platforms and its associated advertising functions, SEO and PPC advertising & Google Analytics and its associated metrics.
Applicants should also work well under pressure, possess excellent communication skills, be organized, flexible, self-motivated, and have a great sense of humor.
Rated by the Boston Globe as one of the Top Places to Work in Massachusetts, Nantucket Island Resorts is a collection of premier properties which also includes White Elephant, White Elephant Village, The Wauwinet, Jared Coffin House, The Cottages at Nantucket Boat Basin and Nantucket Boat Basin.
We encourage you to view everything our company has to offer by visiting our website at www.nantucketislandresorts.com. To apply for this position, please respond to this ad with a copy of your resume. Alternatively, you can visit our website at www.nantucketislandresorts.com/careers and complete an online application.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers