compensation: Ranges from $40,000.00 - $45,000.00 depending on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Contract Furniture Company in Braintree seeking a dynamic individual to add to our team!
• Work closely with engineers/factories to prepare & customize quotes/proposals for clients.
• Answering client questions about products, prices and availability (via email, phone or in-person).
• Manage and route phone calls appropriately.
• Run our entire social media department. (Facebook, Instagram & Twitter).
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans & project schedules.
• Organizing, attending and participating in weekly meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions on all projects.
• Point person for mailing, shipping, supplies, and errands.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Monitor and maintain office supplies inventory.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Ability to run errands: Bank, Fedex, Staples, etc.
• Track shipments.
• Manage & file documents.
• Assess projects and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Update & Manage calendar for entire staff.
• Must have minimum 5 years experience in an office environment.
• Sales/Marketing experience desired.
• Must be proficient using Excel.
• Extremely organized & detailed.
• Quick Problem Solver.
• Excellent communication skills and use of grammar.
• Great phone skills.
• Enthusiastic and charismatic.
• Solid time-management abilities with the ability to prioritize tasks.
• Able to absorb a lot of information, have an excellent memory.
• Ability to think 10 steps ahead to foresee issues and be well prepared.
• Superb interpersonal skills, including the ability to quickly build rapport with both customers and suppliers.
• Able to work comfortably in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Overall intelligent individual who is well organized, reliable and enjoys the administrative challenges of
supporting an office.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers