compensation: Salary range employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Privately owned commercial real estate company is looking for a hands on, detail-oriented Marketing and Communications Manager with 2-3 years of demonstrated experience. Qualified applicants will possess a "do-whatever-it-takes" approach and enjoy working collaboratively.
• Responsible for planning and developing the brand and overall layout of marketing and sales content
• Produce brochures, event posters, proposals, press releases, newsletters, direct mailers, printing with vendors, presentations, logos and pamphlets
• Create and design content for websites, videos and other multimedia projects. Collaborate with marketing and information technology to ensure that the vision and messages are clear and professionally presented in the final product.
• Create and review publication proofs checking for errors in the mock-up design before the project is sent to final print
• Review and monitor trends in social media platforms and provide statistic-based marketing recommendations
Bachelor's degree preferred in graphic design, marketing, communications or a related major preferred but not necessary.
Highly creative, analytical and detail-oriented with excellent graphic design skills. Able to receive and follow instructions, volunteer ideas and solutions, and work well under pressure. Must be able to work independently as well as part of a team. Proficiency in Adobe Suite software applications such as Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, and Microsoft Office are required.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers