Cohesion Marketing Partners and Viamark Video Marketing are seeking a Digital/Social Marketing Coordinator to manage lead generation and daily activities related to company and client marketing campaigns.
This creative thinking self-starter will use their experience and knowledge of digital marketing and social media to expand our brands, increase leads, and manage and improve client campaigns. As part of a small company, you will learn and work the whole marketing spectrum, handling a variety of projects. If you're tired of spending your days on monotonous, cookie-cutter work, this is the job for you. Can you bring new ideas to our team and our clients, create unique content, and put it in front of the right people? If so we want to meet you!
• Manage corporate and client outbound marketing, lead generation, lead nurturing and customer outreach through social media, blogging, SEO, email and LinkedIn
• Social Media content creation, posting, analytics and optimization
• Manage and monitor reputation management campaigns
• Email marketing
• Website edits
• Analytics - pull data sets, report findings, and make recommendations to improve results
• Online video optimization, syndication and programmatic campaign management
• Develop sales presentations to communicate the corporation's competitive advantages to target audiences
• Attend client meetings
• Some administrative work
• College graduate - degree in business, communications or marketing preferred
• Minimum of 2 years experience in advertising or digital marketing
• Proven experience with Google Adwords, SEO, Facebook ads manager, Youtube, Constant Contact/Mail chimp, Wordpress, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Yelp, LinkedIn, Hootsuite/Zoho, Google+, and Google analytics.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Canva or Adobe suite design products.
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills.
• Professional demeanor with solid ability to communicate directly with clients
This is a Full or Part-time position, candidate will be required to be in office some or all of the time. Consultants need not apply.
Compensation is commensurate upon experience. Please send resume and cover letter to apply.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers