Due to our continued growth, Xquisite Landscaping is a hiring a Superintendent to join our team. The Superintendent's role is one of leader and the leadership displayed by this individual is critical to the project's performance. Required is on-site supervision and coordination of field operations to successfully complete projects. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary.
Immediate; Applications/Resumes are accepted until suitable candidate is selected
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Manage production of landscape installation crews
- Ability to layout work shown on plans including but not limited to hardscapes and landscape elements of work
- Communicate with customers, subcontractors, vendors and employees and attending project related meetings
- Assist project management in developing and implementing project procedures and working documents
- Plan, coordinate and supervise total construction effort (scheduling, engineering, material control/job costs, provide day to day direction of project administrative staff in accounting, purchasing)
- Inspecting work with approved plans, specifications and standards
- Demonstrate role model behavior in regards to ethics and integrity as well as positively promoting the company culture.
- Minimum 5 years' experience with landscape, hardscape, softscape, concrete, irrigation and construction production techniques
- Expert knowledge of construction tools and instruments
- Proficient with various survey tools and instruments
- Experience with computer software programs including MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and AutoCAD
- Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
- Current driver's license with a clean driving record
- Strong work ethic and willingness to travel
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive salary, based on experience.
- Benefits package to include; 401(K), Medical, Dental, Vacation, PTO and Paid Holidays
- Company Vehicle and Phone
For immediate consideration, please email your resume. Only qualified applicants who are authorized to work in the United States and who submit all required information and documentation will be contacted for an interview. Xquisite Landscaping is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer and Drug Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers