compensation: $13.50/hr, plus incentive bonus (avg. $250-$700 payable at the end of season) employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Garden Center Merchandiser - Monday-Friday/Weekends
compensation: $13.50/hr plus incentive bonus pay (average $250-$700 payable at the end of the season)
employment type: part-time
Season: Now through mid/late-October
Days: Weekdays and Weekends
Hours: part-time, 3 - 6 hours per day (varies depending on time of year, deliveries, sales, weather, etc.)
Daily Start Time: 8:00 AM (may be somewhat flexible in some locations)
NOTE: Extra hours may be available in other locations for candidates willing to travel to more than one location.
Seeking reliable and hardworking individual to merchandise live plant displays at Home Depot.
Service First Merchandising is a merchandising services company that provides merchandising services for live goods vendors of Home Depot. You will be an employee of Service First Merchandising, not Home Depot.
Our responsibility is mainly (but not limited to):
1. Setting up, organizing, and maintaining plant displays
2. Daily checking of garden center employees' watering of plants and picking up any slack
3. Price-signing plant displays
4. Unpacking plant deliveries (plants are delivered on rolling carts, no piece by piece unloading from the truck required)
Lifting Requirements: 5-20 pounds per piece on average (high piece counts)
1. The rolling carts on which plants are delivered must also be pushed or pulled from place to place. The carts roll fairly easily.
2. Good organization skills a plus
3. Ability to maintain a courteous and professional demeanor at all times
4. Ability to work well around others, including the garden center's employees and its customers
NOTE: There is NO customer service required/allowed with this position.
Please contact Ed at 203-906-8517
If you prefer to inquire via e-mail, BE SURE to include:
1. E-Mail Subject: "Merchandising Position"
2. Your contact information (name and phone number)
3. The city/town location of the store for the position to which you are inquiring
and send to email@example.com.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers