compensation: Commensurate with experience and aptitude. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Warehouse & Delivery Driver
We are a small, family-owned wholesale distributor of retail/convenience store type products. Our work environment is always fast-paced, often hectic, and sometimes uncomfortably warm in the summer. The volume of work and significance of what we do requires the highest level of contribution from all staff members.
• Order picking
• Delivery of product (van or small box truck - no special license required)
• Rotate and stock product on shelves
• Receive and process incoming deliveries
• Operate tax stamping machine (simple training)
• Maintenance of warehouse (i.e. sweeping, cleaning, etc.)
• Will require occasional counting/handling of cash
• Writing up credits for returned merchandise
• General labor as needed
• Must be able to safely lift 75lbs.
The ideal candidate is diligent, punctual, pleasant, and prepared to assume a wide variety and high volume of work. Following thorough training and a fair period of time on the job, the ideal candidate will learn what is expected of him or her and will carry out work independently.
Mon - Thu - 6:45am to 3:30pm
Fri - 6:45am to 12:00pm
Some flexibility may be required during peak times/holiday weeks
Please email your resume/work history. Emails not including work history will be discarded. The more information you can provide the better. Please also note that all candidates considered for the position will be asked to authorize a criminal background and driving record check.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers