Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Home Health Aide HHA (Weymouth, MA)
Windrose at Weymouth Assisted Living Memory Care
compensation: DOE employment type: full-time job title: Certified Nursing Assistant – Home Health Aide
QR Code Link to This Post
Certified Nursing Assistant CNA Home Health Aide HHA. Training will be provided.
Location: Windrose at Weymouth Assisted Living Memory Care Weymouth, MA 02190
Hours: Full Time
HallKeen Assisted Living Communities, LLC is seeking experienced Certified Nursing Assistants – Home Health Aides to join our team at Windrose at Weymouth, a Memory Care community. The right person will enjoy working with a solid team and enjoy an environment of a small community. The ideal candidate will have experience caring for residents with dementia. Training will be provided.
The Certified Nursing Assistant ensures the resident’s activities of daily living are met by providing personal assistance such as, but not limited to assisting residents with bathing, dressing, serving meals, washing and drying laundry, visiting with residents and attending to other resident needs as they arise
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for a range of personal assistance duties which may include: bathing and dressing residents, medication reminders, assistance with household chores, and other personal needs defined by the residents care plan
• Responsible for washing and drying the personal laundry of resident’s and assisting with other daily living household tasks.
• Provide companionship to the residents through social visits, and daily conversation encouragement to participant in activities, escorting if necessary and helping to create a warm and supportive community atmosphere for residents
• Has complete understanding of emergency procedures
• Responds immediately to any witnessed or potential medical emergencies by taking appropriate action, calling for assistance, and notifying supervisor immediately
• Maintains a daily log, documenting in written form the resident assistant services performed each day. Communicates via resident log any notable changes, deletions additions in resident services to next shifts.
• Observe and report any significant changes in resident behavior or health to supervisor
• Full-time and part-time regular shifts work every other weekend
• Be courteous at all times to residents, remembering their rights to dignity and confidentiality
• Perform additional assigned duties at the direction of Resident Care Director
Required Skills and Experience/Education:
1-3 years of experience and have CNA certification. Able to communicate clearly in writing and verbally with residents.
Full time position offers a competitive benefit program to include Medical, Dental, Vision, Health FSA, Dependent Care FSA, Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, Home and Auto Discount program, Vendor Discount Program, 401(k) with matching contribution, Accrued Vacation, Sick, and Personal time and Paid Holiday Benefit. Employee referral bonus, and resident referral bonus.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
Do NOT contact this job poster with unsolicited services or offers.