compensation: To be discussed. employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
You are smart. You are capable, responsible and you love taking care of people.
You want to be a part of a kickass team at the leading edge of dentistry and aesthetic medicine.
You know that you could be a rockstar if somebody would just give you the chance.
HERE IS YOUR CHANCE
Lumiere is a fully renovated state-of-the-art dental and aesthetic medicine practice located in the beautiful and booming coastal city of Quincy.
At Lumiere we pride ourselves on our excellence in clinical care AND providing a one-of-a-kind 5 star experience for our patients and staff.
The Customer Experience Specialist position is a unique opportunity for you to shine if you like to be well-organized, have an exceptional attention to detail, love customer service and truly care about personal growth. If you don't care to make a difference in people's lives, this job probably isn't for you.
Responsibilities may include:
- Welcoming and greeting patients while elevating the customer experience
- Taking photos for social media
- Answering phone calls and answering patient questions and concerns
- Scheduling patients, checking insurances, building treatment plans and reviewing with patients.
- Taking payments and billing
- Running practice reports
- Maintaining the waiting room area
- Opening and closing the clinic
Hours are Mon-Thurs 7:30-5pm and Friday 7:30-1pm
Please contact by email with your resume and a quick summary of why you would be the best person for this position.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers