compensation: hourly rates can range from $14 to $16 per hour with experience employment type: part-time
QR Code Link to This Post
* Do you have a passion for working with senior adults? If you have a generous heart and caregiving nature, please call so we can have a dialogue!
* Minimum of one year of similar experience desired, but not required - conducting recreational and educational programs for senior adults.
* Training and experience in the field of therapeutic recreational programming preferred, but not required.
* Education in a liberal arts field that would offer an advantage in conducting programs for senior adults with assisted living needs and with memory loss.
* Ability to coordinate with marketing, dining, maintenance, housekeeping, and wellness department for scheduling and program planning.
* Enthusiastic, energetic, empathetic disposition and ability to motivate senior adults to participate in community programs to enhance their health and well-being through socialization.
* Basic computer skills to work with senior adults on the internet and/or to perform basic administrative tasks for planning activities.
* Familiarity with activities calendars, newsletters, Activities Boards, Function planning, mini-bus transportation equipment and protocols.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers
OK to highlight this job opening for persons with disabilities