Attention all Medical Administrative Assistants and Receptionists!
QR Code Link to This Post
Seeking ENERGETIC and PROFESSIONAL individuals, with DYNAMIC personalities to add to our team!
AIM Personnel Services is currently recruiting for a company located on the South Shore, which is in need of a multiple Medical Administrative Assistants. We are a full-service staffing agency located in Hingham, MA. We offer Direct Hire, Temp to Hire and Temporary employment.
Medical Administrative Assistant
• Schedule appointments for both new and established patients
• Confirm patient's appointments
• Handle and distribute faxes, email and mail correspondence
• Assist with filing, copying and scanning
• Handle calls and direct them to the appropriate staff
• Keep reception are clean and organized
• Take initiative and follow through with tasks at hand.
• Update and maintain database information
• Provide general administrative support
• Assist with special projects as needed
• Previous office/ administrative assistance within Healthcare.
• Certified Medical Assistant would be ideal, however, not required.
• Experience using Microsoft Office
Full time and part time shifts are available, Monday through Friday.
• Must have reliable transportation.
Looking to hire immediately! Please forward your resume or a brief description of your experience today!
There are no costs for candidates to utilizing our services. Aim Personnel job postings are either actual positions we have available at the time of posting and/or are representative of positions we typically fill, or expect to fill. If you see a position that interests you, please respond to our ad, or give us a call so that we can assist you in finding a position that best matches your interests and skill set. As one of the area's top-rated staffing firms, we assist thousands of people secure employment each year, so chances are great that we can assist you as well.
Aim Personnel Services is an equal opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants for employment regardless of race, gender, gender identity, gender expression, age, color, religion, disability, veteran's status, sexual orientation, or any other protected factor.