Looking for a great company to work for? Enjoy caring for seniors? We hire mature, compassionate, dependable people to provide personal care (assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues) along with companionship, light housekeeping, meal preparation, medication and appointment reminders, transportation and errands for our elderly clients in their homes. If you are a warm and caring person, please look at the requirements below and apply if you meet all of them. WE HAVE CLIENTS AVAILABLE IN NORWOOD, CANTON, SHARON, STOUGHTON, MILTON, WEST ROXBURY areas....**MUST HAVE A VALID DRIVER'S LICENSE and VEHICLE.**
* Paid Orientation and Inservice Meetings (4 per year)
* Incentives for Last Minute Shift Coverage!
* Sick Time (MA LAW)
* AFLAC Life Insurance
* Employer Matched 401K! (must work min 30hrs per week)
* Verizon/Sprint Discounts!
** Please Note: You MUST have your own TRANSPORTATION, CLEAN DRIVING RECORD, NO CRIMINAL HISTORY, and SPEAK and UNDERSTAND ENGLISH.
1. Personal Care: assistance with grooming and bathing and assistance with toileting and incontinence issues
3. Light housekeeping
4. Meal preparation
5. Medication and appointment reminders
6. Transportation to appointments and errands
1. Speak English clearly and fluently.
2. Have personal care experience, such as CNA or HHA or PCA or CAREGIVER experience.
3. CNA, PCA or HHA CERTIFICATE a PLUS!
4. CURRENT TB TEST or CHEST X-RAY a PLUS!
5. Have a reliable car, current auto insurance, and a valid driver's license.
6. Pass a criminal background check (CORI is run for all applicants), and DMV check.
7. Provide good references NO FAMILY PLEASE (names & phone numbers for 2 PROFESSIONAL and 2 PERSONAL REFERENCES).
8. Pass a pre-employment drug screening.
9. Live within or willing travel to our service area of Norwood, Sharon, Walpole, Stoughton, Canton, W.Roxbury and Hyde Park.
1. Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect.
2. Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and professional manner.
3. Have a positive attitude.
4. Be patient, reliable, dependable, and trustworthy.