compensation: Compensation based on Collectable Production, paid as a percentage upon receipt. employment type: contract
QR Code Link to This Post
We are a well-established private dental practice south of Boston looking for a Restorative Prosthodontist who is experienced in or willing to be trained in the “All On 4” Prosthesis process.
We are seeking someone who is dedicated to providing exceptional patient care, with the willingness to continue their education in the latest technologies and procedures. We provide a wide range of dental services including same day emergency care, late nights and weekends.
Our expertly trained, professional, friendly, office staff handle all the technical and administrative tasks, so as to allow our General Dentists, Hygienists and Specialists the ability to focus exclusively on patient care.
• Perform all phases of prosthetic dentistry and related dental implant services to the appropriate standards as
set forth by the practice.
• Ability to build good rapport with patients and staff
• Possess a patient-centered mindset and approach to treatment planning and day to day center operations.
• Professional Degree: DDS/DMD
• Certificate in Prosthodontics from an American Dental Association accredited program.
• At least two years of experience outside of residency.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers