HallKeen Assisted Living is seeking a full-time Assisted Living Sales Specialist to support occupancy and to develop process and talent across the division via single community assignments. The successful candidate will possess at a minimum high integrity, a successful three-plus years' track record of Assisted Living sales/marketing, LIHTC tax credit experience and quality references. The position will cover MA, RI and NH...ideally the candidate would be from the MA area
1. Accept a community assignment to execute daily sales and marketing responsibilities to include (but not limited to) processing inquiries, tours and follow up activity to close, database management, professional sales calls, generating referrals, planning/conducting marketing events, working with referral agencies, manage advertising, maintaining model apartments, meet required key sales metrics, proper use of authorized closing tools/incentives, maintaining weekly Dashboard report, maintaining quarterly Sales/Marketing Action Plan, monitor/maintain collateral accuracy and supply and directing processes for first impressions, customer service standards and welcoming new residents.
2. Assess community sales operations, processes and talent to develop Operating Plan for short term growth and long term stability. Present recommendations to VP HKAL after 2 weeks of each new assignment.
3. Provide monthly progress report on Operating Plan to VP HKAL.
4. Provide community leadership with recommendations for relevant process improvements.
5. Set positive sales tone and operations climate for team and community including adherence to HallKeen move-in guidelines and process for Residents.
6. Provide relevant training to existing or new managers (and potentially front desk associates) when needed, to include (but not limited to) sales, customer service, first impressions, handling inquiries, lead follow-up tactics, closing strategies, database use/management, department coordination, move-in process, weekly reporting, etc.
a. Identify additional training needs and coordinate resources that may include but are not limited to Tax Credit, subsidy programs, etc.
7. Provide exit strategy and back-fill training for talent as part of revising the existing Operating Plan.
8. Follow all applicable policies and guidelines pertaining to HallKeen and assisted living in the respective state.
9. Be intimately familiar with the Low Income Housing Tax Credit Program for assisted living with respect to its requirements, explaining program to prospective Residents and the internal application process.
10. Perform other relevant tasks as reasonable requested and/or assigned.
1. Minimum three years assisted living sales experience with consistent track record of move-ins, occupancy growth/maintenance, revenue growth and key metrics with high-integrity of process and ethics.
2. Ability to travel throughout New England.
3. Two or Four year college degree.
4. Proficiency with sales database software, Outlook, Excel, Word.
5. Excellent communication skills (verbal, writing).
6. Available to work flexible hours and/or occasional weekends.
7. Experience with Low Income Housing Tax Credit (LIHTC) program preferred.
8. Professional appearance and highly-polished interpersonal skills.
9. Strong professional references upon request.
Qualified candidates should forward a Cover Letter and Resume to Rodney Denman, VP Assisted Living, firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers