Provide active and passive, group and individual activities, which enhance the mental, physical spiritual and social needs of residents and allows residents to continue playing an active role in our residential community.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities: Knowledge of therapeutic recreational techniques. Candidate must be creative and motivational, have the ability to over see daily programming in the temporary absence of program director. Computer skills required and knowledge of calendar software. Job requires frequent bending, stretching, stooping and lifting. Great smile, ability to laugh and have experience working with elders.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
The responsibility of this part-time position will include but are not limited to the following:
1. Carries out preplanned activities, and create new programming of her choice with approval by Activities Director.
2. Responsible for preparation and clean up of supplies.
3. Accompany residents with an aid on outings monthly to prearranged locations.
4. Develop Daily Activity posters and monthly newsletter.
5. Welcome new residents and introduce them to the activities of the community.
6. Assist other managers with any special functions for residents (i.e. Theme dinners or holiday decorating of community.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please fax or e-mail resume to781-331-4422 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers