Al Fresca Ristorante is currently hiring for saute and line cook positions.
QR Code Link to This Post
Are you looking to expand your experience in the restaurant industry? Al Fresca Ristorante is a great environment to work in! We have a great culture and welcoming staff!
If you find that you have met the job qualifications (see below), please feel free to email us with the following to prepare and set up an interview:
1) Most up-to-date resume
2) A brief description of why you would like to work at Al Fresca Ristorante, as well as why you think this would be a great fit for you
- Prior experience necessary
- Must be a dependable individual, timely for work, quick on your feet to complete a given task, ability to work during busy times as the restaurant flow is very busy
- Ability to work well with others in a teamwork based environment
- Availability to work the weekends
- A driving passion for quality and consistency of products and ability to work with allergies and dietary restrictions
What You Can Expect:
- Full-Time & Part-Time positions available
- Hands-on experience and training
- Team based atmosphere
- Ability to grow in the industry with new experiences and knowledge
We here at Al Fresca Ristorante, are a highly-organized restaurant, with a fast-paced environment and operation. We prepare each and every dish to order and accommodate our guests needs to the best of our abilities. We are a family owned and run business and pride ourselves in ensuring our staff's needs are met and everyone loves to come to work. We have a front and back part to our restaurant, 2 bars, and the back room is used for private functions as well during the week and weekends. We also have an attached Market that we stock with our meals for customers to quickly grab a meal to go on their way home.
If you find that this is the perfect fit for you, we would love to hear from you and set up an interview to get to know you better.
Al Fresca Ristorante