favorite this postLead Receptionisthide this posting
employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Brookdale - Lead Receptionist Full Time Lead Receptionist All Shifts Available
Brookdale Quincy Bay 99 Brackett Street Quincy, MA 02169
Job #: BSL64386
Brookdale. Bringing new life to senior living.
* Lead the reception area and serve the needs of residents and visitors
* Greet visitors at community's front reception desk in a professional and pleasant manner
* Receive incoming calls and ensures questions and needs are directed to appropriate person
* Serve as community ambassador to visitors; answer general questions from potential residents and inquiring families and provide informational brochures and packets as requested
* Perform administrative and clerical support tasks for community, including updating resident rosters and distributing mail
Required skills and qualifications:
* High school diploma or GED equivalent
* Two years of office experience
* Excellent communication and customer service skills
* Proficiency with computers and word processing software, and basic typing skills
* Flexibility with schedule including availability to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
* Must enjoy working with the senior population
If you're a Brookdale associate, please consider referring someone through the Good People Program!
Brookdale is an EOE-(Equal Opportunity Employer) and drug-free workplace.
Brookdale offers a number of benefits to full-time associates including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, disability, life, paid time off, educational reimbursement. All associates, age 21 and older, are eligible to participate in the 401(k) retirement savings plan.