favorite this postAre you Pregnant and need a place to stay for a night or two? (Dartmouth)hide this posting
QR Code Link to This Post
...This is gonna sound suspcious and sketchy but I figure I put this put this out there as an opportunity.
I will be staying at a certain motel in Dartmouth from April 2 to April 4. I will be traveling to the area on the afternoon of March 28 to reserve the room. I'm withholding the name of the motel here but will tell you when you make contact. You may recognize the motel from the attached pictures though.
If you are pregnant, in the Dartmouth/New Bedford/Fall River area and need a room to stay for a night or two, I am inviting you to share mine while I'm there. I will have a room at the motel from Monday, April 2 to Wednesday, April 4 when I check out. I will be getting one of the rooms pictured. Each room at this motel comes with a private bathroom (Sink, toilet and shower) that has towels included. There is also a microwave and a fridge in each room as well as air conditioning.
I actually did this twice before. Once at this same motel last summer and again at a bed and breakfast in Boston last Fall. As for why I am offering to do this, I'm just the kind of person who would go out of their way to help someone if I am able. As for why a pregnant woman, in the last two cases the people I helped both happened to be pregnant. I figure I keep the tradition going. I am willing to make an exception for a mom who has one young child (6 years old and under) with them, weather or not they're pregnant themselves.
As for how I see this working, here's what I have in mind:
- We exchange contact info when you respond and voice chat to get to know each other.
- Optional but we can also meet when I'm in the area on March 28.
- This is optional but if you give me $40, I can request an extra room key for you. That's about half the room's rate actually ($90 a night).
- As long as I know in advance we will be roomates, I will request a room with a sofa or extra bed. Otherwise, I will sleep on the floor if there is no extra bed or sofa in the room.
- I don't smoke and will be getting a non-smoking room. If you smoke in a non-smoking room, that's a $100 fine per motel policy.
- I will stock the fridge with some food and beverages (I don't drink alcohol) to last the time there.
- There is free Wi-Fi at the motel just so you know.
- There is free parking available if you will be driving.
...That's it. This will be a pure roomate arrangement as far as I'm concerned. You won't have to worry about me getting any ideas or anything like that. That will become clear when we chat. The motel has rules as well and I'd like to not get kicked out of the motel after all. I do request that you not leave the room between 8PM and 8AM without at least telling me in advance. As the person paying for the room, I will be held responsible for anything that happens. The motel has 24/7 surveilance so your safety is prettymuch guaranteed.
Again, I know this is a strange and specific offer but it's there. If you are pregnant and think you might be interested in taking this offer, feel free to message me. I won't take couples since I already let the motel owner know I may have one room mate and only one, sorry. It shouldn't be a problem if the third person is a young child though. I'm thinking this offer might prove helpful for a pregnant woman or who is either passing through the area, needs somewhere warm to sleep for a night or just needs a break from life. That and a new mom passing through the area or needs somewhere warm to sleep for a night.
Anyway, feel free to contact me if you are interested or have any questions.
do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers