compensation: Based On Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Centerline Communications, LLC has a Site Safety Manager opening in our Raynham, MA office. We are looking for a highly motivated and hardworking individual to join a fast-growing company specializing in wireless communications and facility services across the country. We expect our Site Safety Manager to exhibit leadership potential, to be results-oriented, and driven to succeed.
Who We Are
Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline Communications, LLC's success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 160 employees, covering 30 states, with offices in two major cities in the U.S.
Position: Site Safety Manager
The Site Safety Manager position is a mid-level project position, which is accountable for implementing and maintaining the Company's Safety & Health Procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develops and conducts employee safety and health training programs.
- Conducts detailed site safety and health inspections throughout various markets.
- Manages project security contracts, programs and policies.
- Performs record keeping / filing functions.
- Conducts incident and injury/illness investigations.
- Writes detailed injury/illness reports.
- Completes all appropriate company safety and health program documents.
- Interfaces with clients and government officials.
- Manages construction contractor safety and health program administration.
- Administers project worker's compensation programs and procedures.
- May act as on-site first aid and medical provider.
- Provides supervision, training, development, and performance management of direct reports.
- Develops and implements safety and industrial hygiene in consulting plans and studies.
- Analyzes data generated by Safety & Health studies and compiles reports including findings and recommendations including administrative, emergency and PPE controls.
- Supports continuous improvement efforts and the change management effects associated with the implementation of improvements.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Must have excellent organizational skills.
- Must have good oral and written communications skills.
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to walk, talk and hear. The employee must regularly lift up to 51 pounds, be able to push, pull, carry or maneuver heavier items (with additional manpower or appropriate devices), carry and climb ladders, work from heights, work in small crawl spaces, balance, stoop, kneel. The employee is expected to work in all weather conditions, both in extreme cold and heat. The employee may drive for extended periods of time, including all weather and light conditions.
Required Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent computer skills with Microsoft Office products (Excel, Outlook).
- Two (2) or more years in a construction environment
- Four (4) or more years of safety and health experience
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work:
This is a full-time exempt position. Days of work are Monday through Friday. Some evenings and weekends required.
- Travel to sites is required. Travel throughout the New England and/or Nationwide as needed. Overnight hotel stays if the job requires it.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.