HallKeen Management is seeking a qualified, motivated and experienced Property Manager to manage an 83 unit market rate / LIHTC property in Rockland, MA. Position also includes the management of a 20 unit mixed income Rural Development community in Kingston, MA (operated out of Rockland office). Candidate should possess experience in affordable housing, specifically the LIHTC program, marketing, staff supervision, budgeting and variance reporting, with an emphasis on resident relations and retention. Dedication to providing a high quality living environment is a must. Position reports to the Regional Property Manager.
Position responsibilities include, but not limited to:
• Update, organize and maintain all resident and maintenance files.
• Collect rents and make daily deposits.
• Enforce rent collection policy.
• Update, maintain and prepare various bi-monthly and quarterly reports and submit to regional manager and corporate office.
• Strategize, develop and implement marketing plan to reach target markets and ensure maximum occupancy.
• Review applications for income eligibility for the LIHTC & RD programs, as well as conduct annual recertifications of existing residents to ensure ongoing compliance with affordable housing programs.
• Prepare annual LIHTC compliance reports and participate in periodic regulatory audits.
• Supervise all site staff and inspect all staff work and provide direction.
• Coordinate staff schedules.
• Prepare annual budgets and complete monthly and quarterly financial variance reporting
• Ensure 100% compliance with all Fair Housing regulations.
• Conduct annual apartment inspections and completely document and correct deficiencies.
Qualified candidates must have a minimum of 3+ year's residential property management experience or equivalent. ARM and C3P designations a plus. Candidate must have strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to adapt to a fast paced environment, ability to multi task and work independently with attention to detail, and have strong organizational skills. Must be able to motivate and lead a team. Must be proficient in Microsoft Word, OneSite, Outlook and Excel.
If you are interested in applying or know someone to refer for the position please e-mail resume to 781-915-3158 or email@example.com
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers