Design Communications Ltd. is a custom manufacturer of architectural products, including signage and specialty elements. DCL is seeking a high energy, highly organized and responsible Project Manager in our Avon office.
All of our work is schedule driven, so this individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential. We work on a timeline similar to construction; candidates with this knowledge are highly desired.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Managing individual projects, budgets, and timelines
• Working cross-functionally within PM teams
• Assisting with field operations
• Maintaining client relationships
• Degree in Project Management or Construction Management preferred
• 5+ years industry experience in exhibit display, museum and/or specialty construction/fabrication highly desired
• Willingness to travel based on client needs
• Excellence in client communications/customer relations
• Experience in scheduling, estimating and installation coordination desired
• Computer savvy, MS Office proficient
• The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way
Visit our website at http//www.designcommunicationsltd.com and email your resume to the email on this listing today for immediate consideration.
*DCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers