compensation: Based on experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Well known South Shore flooring company looking for an experienced Project Manager. We have been in business for over 20 years servicing all of Massachusetts. Our projects consist of public municipalities including schools, libraries, police and fire stations. We are rapidly growing and are in need of the right person to join our team.
• Experience in commercial flooring/construction
• Ability to read blue prints
• Familiar with publically bid work
• Identify and quantify all materials required for ordering and placing orders
• Familiar with AIA documents
• Familiar with various Project Management software
• Good communication skills as you will be in direct communication with customers, retail partners, and installers
• A strong sense of urgency and initiative. Able to quickly study and react to complex issues as they arise.
• Excellent organizational skill and attention to detail
• Proficient in Word, Excel, and Adobe
• Paid Vacation
• Health Insurance
• Based on experience
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers