Design Communications Ltd is a dynamic manufacturer of custom architectural products, including signage and specialty elements. We have offices in Avon, Orlando and New York and are currently seeking a high energy, responsible and extremely organized Project Manager Assistant for our Avon PM team.
The PMA provides support to the management of projects in a variety of areas including coordination, documentation, planning, submittals, shipping, and travel. The PMA assists the Project Manager in servicing the clients' needs.
*We work on a timeline similar to construction; candidates with this knowledge are highly desired.
• Preparing and maintaining project database, documents and schedules
• Participating in team meetings
• Communication with vendors/subcontractors as well as inter-departmentally to ensure constant awareness of where product is in process
• Assisting Project Managers with any and all project related tasks
• Other duties as assigned
• College degree in Construction Management or Project Management highly preferred
• 3+ years of professional experience necessary; background in construction, exhibit, other subcontractor trades would be applicable
• Computer savvy, MS Office proficient
• Superb organization, ability to multi-task
• Solid prioritizing and time management skills
• Experience with scheduling, cost accounting highly preferred
• Impeccable communication skills, both written and verbal as well as diplomacy
• Sense of humor
This is a growth opportunity for a motivated, goal oriented individual. Most of our work is deadline driven; the ideal candidate will thrive in fast-paced environments.
Visit our website at www.designcommunicationsltd.com for more information and if you're intrigued, submit your cover letter and resume for immediate consideration.
*Design Communications Ltd is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers