DCL is a custom builder of architectural products, including signage and specialty elements, with locations in Avon, New York and Orlando. DCL is seeking a high energy, highly organized and experienced Estimator in our Avon office.
All of our work is schedule driven. This individual must have a strong work ethic and be able to manage time and multiple priorities effectively while working in a highly collaborative environment. The ability to find solutions through positive attitude, taking direction and flexibility is essential. Stellar communication skills and a demonstrated ability to mentor others will also be required.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
• Bid proposal preparation
• Effective collaboration with designers and contractors
• Evaluation of suppliers, subcontractors and their proposals
• Extensive research of materials and technology costs
• Managing budgets, estimates and timelines
• Coordination with project teams; Project Managers, Engineers and Fabricators Maintaining client relationships
• Degree in Construction, Architecture or related field
• 5+ years' experience estimating and knowledge of construction materials and methods
• Demonstrated understanding of how architectural items are engineered to be built
• Willingness to travel based on client needs
• Excellence in client communications and customer relations
• Industry experience in specialty construction/custom fabrication or exhibit/trade show display
• The ability to take direction and suggestions in an open collaborative way
• Sense of humor
• Superb communication skills; both written and verbal
Submit your resume to the email on this listing today for immediate consideration.
*DCL is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Keywords: Pricing, Pricing Specialist, Value Engineering, VE, Theme Parks, Theming, Themed Entertainment, Budget, Budgeting, Estimating, Cost Estimating
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers