compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time
QR Code Link to This Post
Founded in 2006, Centerline Communications LLC is a turnkey professional services organization specializing in the development and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC works with all the major wireless operators and equipment manufacturers in the U.S. and leaders in the industry ecosystem. It is a full-service operation, specializing in the development, construction and maintenance of wireless telecommunications networks. Centerline Communications, LLC also offers a complete package of facilities services, including HVAC, mechanical and electrical maintenance for commercial businesses. Centerline Communications, LLC's success is built on a foundation of highly experienced management and staff who embrace responsibility and an unwavering commitment to clients. In less than a decade, the company has grown from 5 to more than 225 employees, covering 32 states, with offices in three major cities in the U.S.
Centerline Communications LLC, is seeking is a Project Coordinator for our Tech Services and Tower Programs in the Northeast. We continue to expand our team of well-respected individuals that are interested in contributing their skills and vision to our team-oriented organization. We are looking for a responsible Project Coordinator who will, administer and organize all project activities in cooperation with and under the direction of our Project Management team, aiming at the flawless execution of the project. The selected individual would work with an existing team of project managers and technicians to provide services to clients in the Northeast.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinate, track, and communicate project activities for key stakeholders including proposals, surveys, real estate and construction forecasts, closeout documents, and project financials
- Update and maintain data integrity through companies and client's databases and trackers
- Attend weekly status meetings with project managers, clients, and subcontractors
- Assist in preparing project proposals, timeframes, schedules, and budgets
- Coordinate, procure, and track POs from clients and to subcontractors
- Receive requests from client and effectively communicate among stakeholders
- Complete closeout documentation (redline drawings, photos, fiber slack data sheets, & Raychem)
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Excellent verbal and written Interpersonal skills needed to work in a highly collaborative environment, including cross functional project teams involving internal and external members
- Self-motivated; exhibits the initiative necessary in achieving company goals and objectives
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple tasks across many projects in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work independently and assist with changing priorities
- Strong attention to detail, organization and document tracking.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to type, file or lift office supplies up to 20 pounds. The employee is frequently required to walk, sit, stand, talk and hear.
Required Education and Experience
- High School Diploma
- Previous experience in cooperating with Project Managers for the delivery of projects
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office with an emphasis on MS Excel
There are no supervisory responsibilities.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time non-exempt position.
- Must possess a valid driver's license and be insurable under the company insurance policy.