compensation: Based on Experience employment type: full-time telecommuting okay
QR Code Link to This Post
Due to our continued growth, Romeiro's Landscaping is hiring an Account Manager to add to our growing landscaping and snow and ice management division. The Account Manager reports directly to the Owners of the company and will be directly responsible to perform high level management, coordinate the day to day operations and manage staff. Responsibilities included but not limited to: budgeting, marketing, sales, human resources, accounting and planning. Candidate must have prior experience in landscape maintenance management, strong communication skills and estimating and bid process. An individual in this position will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties as assigned and/or necessary. MUST HAVE LANDSCAPING EXPERIENCE
Immediate; Applications/Resumes are accepted until suitable candidate is selected
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Strengthen existing relationships and search out new business for both maintenance and snow services.
• Scheduling and coordination of all projects.
• Effectively manage budget responsibilities.
• Review RFP's, prepare bids and estimates, and provide basic site improvements and proposals.
• Hire, train and direct crew members, foreman.
• Work in collaboration with Account Managers to maintain strong communication and follow thru with our clients, providing site solutions to site deficiencies and suggestions for improvements.
• Ensure all crews within the branch are working productively and consistent within the Romeiro's Landscape system
• Assess and evaluate turf, plantings and hardscape
• Visit and inspect job sites
• Ensure all crews are scheduled with a concise plan and they are executing effectively and efficiently.
• Assist and participate in snow removal operations.
• Lead by example, encourage teamwork, and promote the organizational philosophy.
• Ability to prioritize and multitask in a fast paced environment
• Strong work ethic and willingness to travel
• Minimum of 5 years' experience in the landscape industry
• Knowledge of maintenance tools and equipment
• Proficient computer skills ( Microsoft Office)
• Customer service experience
• Must have a valid driver's license with medical card
• Management experience
• Excellent communications skills
WHAT WE OFFER
• Competitive salary, based on experience.
• Benefits package to include; 401(K), Medical, Dental, PTO and Paid Holidays.
• Company Vehicle and Phone.
• Bonus Program
Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.
do NOT contact us with unsolicited services or offers